top of page

Acting Workshops

Public·30 members
Beau Wright
Beau Wright

Apartment Movie In Telugu To Download

As a rule I do not like found footage aka shaky cam movies. Besides being terrible quality, most of the time it defies logic and common sense for the person to continue filming while in such dire situations, and I can't get past that. Just like I can't get past the cellphone camera generation today that has an insatiable need to film the most appalling events without thinking, "Maybe I should put the camera down and help." Or my favorite --while holding their cellphone to video-- "Someone call 9-1-1!""Quarantine" is a found footage movie based upon the movie "REC." "REC" was a foreign film with the exact same premise, but it was better. In "Quarantine" a reporter named Angela (Jennifer Carpenter) and her cameraman Scott (Steve Harris) follow a few L. A. firefighters out on a call. When they arrive at an apartment they find an elderly woman seemingly on the brink of death. Suddenly, she sprung to life with the vigor of a person one-fourth her age and bit a firefighter on the neck. As weird as this was, no one would become truly panicked until they found out that they were being locked in the building.From that point on the movie was a lot of screaming, yelling, growling, and running in circles--all with very poor camera shots because the cameraman was a part of the fracas. This movie would've been better had I not seen "REC" already. Also, it would've been better had they gone with a traditional movie format. However, there were a few awesome shots of bodies dropping and/or falling which kept me engaged.

Apartment movie in telugu to download

Seriously I'm sick of this genre of movies. Shaky videos found in the aftermath of a horrible situation...enough already. This probably won't be the best review you read for this movie, but for an avid horror movie enthusiast watching with eyes wide open...this movie was just...bad.Simple plot summary. A reality show that features late night careers is showcasing a fire station. They eventually get a call to a complex with an undisclosed issue. When they enter they encounter a strange old women standing there with blood and spit hanging from her mouth and she's growling. Now for the plot...get together a group of people with absolutely no survival or social skills who all happen to be mentally handicapped. Next lock them all into a complex with each other. Mix in a very unintimidating zombie wannabe virus and let them all run around with their arms flailing about. That's this movie.I'm sorry, but this movie was just...stupid and ridiculous. The story is actually really good (I hear it is based of some other movie that I've never watched, but whatever) and could have been executed soooo much better. The acting wasn't really bad, just completely without direction. The gore was there, but the camera was so damn shaky you could never focus on any of the action. The way the people reacted and the ending was just so pathetic it's unbelievable.-SPOILER- Really, if I'm trapped in a complex with some weird virus that turns people into violent monsters...I would not gather together in a lobby. I would gather the uninfected and secure myself behind one of the very thick well locked doors that the complex offers and wait it out. I would definitely not: Try and gather the infected into my arms, put my head near the infected persons face, lock myself in a room with the infected, run after the infected when they go crazy, eat someone, and take off. These people basically offer themselves up on a platter in this movie and it's just pathetic to watch. The end of the movie is so sudden that the audience actually groaned and stomped out of the theater.DO NOT PAY TO SEE THIS MOVIE, it is an OK rent or download but to pay $10 to see it is ridiculous. This movie is more of a 2 but I'm voting a 1 to help offset the idiots who vote this a 8+.

The horror genre is home to many bizarre concepts and boundary-pushing ideas. From straightforward slashers to subversive, social commentary-packed allegories, horror writers and filmmakers have delivered countless memorable films. Join us in counting down 10 of the best horror movie scripts you can download that are great to read for fans of the genre and prospective screenwriters alike.

The Dead Girl in Apartment 03 movie download is available in also social media platforms, this story is about a man fighting some his rights. the storyline builds positive confidence to do a life-changing step.

About

Welcome to the Acting Workshop group! You can connect with o...

Members

• Roberth Marçal
    Roberth Marçal
  • Sagar Sharma
    Sagar Sharma
  • Maverick Allen
    Maverick Allen
  • Noah Anderson
    Noah Anderson
  • Anas Altab
    Anas Altab
bottom of page