top of page

Dance Workshops

Public·57 members
Yoshimar Ochoa
Yoshimar Ochoa

Download Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen - The Best Song from I Will Sing Album.

Download Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen

If you are looking for a powerful and uplifting worship song, you might want to check out "Lift Up Your Heads" by Don Moen. This song is a declaration of praise and adoration to Jesus, the King of glory, who has overcome sin and death. In this article, we will tell you more about this song, its author, and how you can download it online.

Who is Don Moen and what is his musical career?

Don Moen is an American singer, songwriter, worship leader, pastor, and producer of Christian music. He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1950 and grew up in a musical family. He attended Oral Roberts University, where he studied music and theology. He then joined Terry Law Ministries as a musician and traveled with them for 10 years.

download lift up your heads by don moen

In 1984, he joined Integrity Media as a creative director and producer of worship albums. He also became a recording artist and released his first solo album, Worship with Don Moen, in 1992. Since then, he has released over 30 albums, sold over five million units worldwide, and won several awards and nominations for his music. He is best known for songs such as "God Will Make a Way", "Give Thanks", "I Offer My Life", and "Thank You Lord".

In 2008, he left Integrity Media and founded his own company, The Don Moen Company. He also started his own radio show, Don Moen & Friends, in 2009. He continues to produce music, lead worship events, and minister to people around the world.

Download Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Mp3

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Lyrics and Chords

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads YouTube Video

How to Download Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen for Free

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen from I Will Sing Album

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Gospel Music Base

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Song Meaning and Interpretation

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Live Performance

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Instrumental Version

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Audio Download

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Karaoke Track

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads We Are Worship

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Sheet Music and Tabs

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Spotify Playlist

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Cover Songs

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Testimony and Inspiration

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Piano Tutorial

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Guitar Lesson

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Background Story and History

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Remix and Mashup

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Acapella and Vocal Only

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Ringtone and Notification Sound

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Translations and Subtitles

Don Moen Lift Up Your Heads Reaction and Review

Lift Up Your Heads by Don Moen Medley and Mixtape

What is the album "I Will Sing" and when was it released?

"I Will Sing" is one of Don Moen's most popular albums. It was recorded live at the CBN studios in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 1999. It features 13 songs of praise and worship, including "Our Father", "Two Hands One Heart", "River of Love", and "Lift Up Your Heads". The album was produced by Paul Mills and also includes vocals by Lenny LeBlanc and guitar by Chris Rodriguez.

The album was released by Integrity Music in 2000. It received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. It also reached number six on the Billboard Top Contemporary Christian Albums chart.

What are the lyrics and meaning of the song "Lift Up Your Heads"?

"Lift Up Your Heads" is the ninth track on the album "I Will Sing". It was written by Tommy Walker, a contemporary Christian singer and songwriter. The song is based on Psalm 24:7-10, which says:

Lift up your heads, you gates;

be lifted up, you ancient doors,

that the King of glory may come in.

Who is this King of glory?

The Lord strong and mighty,

the Lord mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, you gates;

lift them up, you ancient doors,

that the King of glory may come in.

Who is he, this King of glory?

The Lord Almighty

he is the King of glory.

The song is a celebration of the victory and majesty of Jesus, who has risen from the dead and ascended to heaven. He is the King of glory, who has the power and authority over all things. He is worthy of our praise and worship, and we are invited to welcome him into our lives and hearts.

Here are the lyrics of the song:

Lift up your heads Oh you gates Swing open wide You ancient doors Let the King of glory in Let the King of glory in Who is this King of glory The Lord strong and mighty Who is this King of glory The Lord mighty in battle Lift up your heads Oh you gates Swing open wide You ancient doors Let the King of glory in Let the King of glory in He is the King of glory He is the King of glory Lift up your heads Oh you gates Swing open wide You ancient doors Let the King of glory in Let the King of glory in He is the King of glory He is the King of glory

How to download the song online

If you want to download the song "Lift Up Your Heads" by Don Moen, you have several options to choose from. You can either buy it from online music stores, stream it from online music platforms, or use a free MP3 downloader. Here are some of the legal and safe ways to download the song online:

Buy it from online music stores

One of the easiest and most reliable ways to download the song is to buy it from online music stores such as iTunes or Google Play Music. You can either buy the whole album "I Will Sing" or just the single song "Lift Up Your Heads". The price may vary depending on your location and currency, but it is usually around $0.99 to $1.29 per song. Here are the steps to buy and download the song from iTunes or Google Play Music:

• Open your web browser and go to .

• Search for "Lift Up Your Heads" by Don Moen or "I Will Sing" by Don Moen.

• Select the song or album you want to buy and click on the "Buy" button.

• Enter your payment details and confirm your purchase.

• Download the song or album to your computer or mobile device.

• Enjoy listening to the song offline.

Stream it from online music platforms

Another way to download the song is to stream it from online music platforms such as YouTube or Spotify. You can either listen to it online or download it for offline listening. However, you may need to create an account and subscribe to a premium plan to access some features such as ad-free listening, unlimited skips, and offline mode. Here are the steps to stream and download the song from YouTube or Spotify:

• Search for "Lift Up Your Heads" by Don Moen or "I Will Sing" by Don Moen.

• Select the video or playlist you want to listen to and click on the "Play" button.

• If you want to download the song for offline listening, click on the "Download" button (you may need to sign in and subscribe to a premium plan).

• Enjoy listening to the song online or offline.

Use a free MP3 downloader

A third way to download the song is to use a free MP3 downloader such as OKmusi. This is a web-based tool that allows you to download any MP3 file from any website for free. You just need to paste the URL of the song you want to download and click on the "Download" button. Here are the steps to use OKmusi to download the song:

• Find the URL of the song you want to download from YouTube or other websites.

• Paste the URL into OKmusi's search box and click on the "Search" button.

• Select the quality and format you want for your MP3 file and click on the "Download" button.

• <li Save the MP3 file to your computer or mobile device.

• Enjoy listening to the song offline.

Conclusion

"Lift Up Your Heads" by Don Moen is a wonderful song that expresses our faith and joy in Jesus, the King of glory. It is a song that can inspire us to worship God with all our hearts and to welcome him into our lives. We hope that this article has helped you learn more about this song, its author, and how you can download it online. Whether you buy it, stream it, or use a free MP3 downloader, we encourage you to download and listen to this song and experience its power and beauty.

FAQs

What are some of the awards and nominations that Don Moen has received?

Don Moen has received many awards and nominations for his music and ministry. Some of them are:

• A Dove Award for Musical of the Year in 1994 for "God With Us".

• A Dove Award nomination for Songwriter of the Year in 1996.

• A Dove Award nomination for Praise and Worship Album of the Year in 2000 for "I Will Sing".

• A GMA International Award for International Artist of the Year in 2002.

• A Lifetime Achievement Award from the Gospel Music Association of Canada in 2017.

What are some of the other songs by Don Moen that are worth listening to?

Don Moen has written and recorded many songs that are worth listening to. Some of them are:

• "God Will Make a Way" - A song of hope and trust in God's providence.

• "Give Thanks" - A song of gratitude and praise to God for his goodness.

• "I Offer My Life" - A song of surrender and dedication to God's will.

• "Thank You Lord" - A song of appreciation and worship to God for his blessings.

• "God Is Good All The Time" - A song of affirmation and celebration of God's character and faithfulness.

How can I contact Don Moen or follow his social media accounts?

If you w

About

Welcome to the dance workshop group! You can connect with ot...

Members

• Stanislav Suvorov
    Stanislav Suvorov
  • Jin Watkins
    Jin Watkins
  • George Stewart
    George Stewart
  • Jeptha Contreras
    Jeptha Contreras
  • sam willer
    sam willer
bottom of page